Smoothing and Relaxing Cellular Sheet Masks for the Eye Contour
The only Collagen Mask enriched with plumping cellular serum (15%) that respects the hormonal identity of skin
Luxurious gift-box of 5 sachets each containing 2 patches
Net. wt. 0.01 oz. Sheets / 0.1 fl. oz. Serum
All skin types
From age 30
Cyto + Phyto-Cosmeceutical
Treatment composed of cellular and phyto complexes
Revitalising and wellness treating action
Suitability – Cellcosmet CellCollagen Eye Contour Indications:
- For women from age 30 onwards
- For women with wrinkles, under-eye bags, and/or dark circles
- For women looking for an instantly effective anti-fatigue and anti-aging treatment
- Also suitable for sensitive eyes
Cellcosmet CellCollagen Eye Contour Actions
- Dermo-relaxing, corrects wrinkles
- Attenuates pronounced expression lines
- Refreshes, reduces under-eye bags, and instantly defatigues
- Gives back volume to the skin
- Water trapping, it prevents the skin’s transepidermal water loss
- Lightens the eye contour and dark circles
- Hormones, silicone, dyestuff and alcohol free
- Ophthalmologically and allergy tested
- Dermatologically tested
Its added value:
- The essence of youth for a timeless look
- A highly effective concentrate against the visible effects of skin ageing around the eye contour, with an immediate anti-fatigue, lightening anti-dark circles and plumping action
- An immediate and spectacular effect!
- Eye contour smoothed
- Fine lines and wrinkles plumped and filled
- Dark circles lightened
- Anti-fatigue action on eye contour
- Under-eye bags reduced
- A visibly younger eye contour
- Firmer eyelids
How to Use Cellcosmet CellCollagen Eye Contour
- Morning and evening, throughout the year, as a complement to the Cellcosmet cellular cream best suited to your skin’s physiological age and sensitivity
Cellcosmet CellCollagen Eye Contour Ingredients
- Hibiscus oligopeptides: intensely hydrate*, relax and smooth expression lines
Principle Active Ingredients of the Cellular Serum:
- Active Stabilised Bio-Integral Cells (15%): revitalising, rebalancing
- Expert Hyaluron Complex: very moisturising*, plumping, instant smoothing effect, restructuring, encourages cellular regeneration, forms a supportive mesh
- Long-lasting HydraPulp Complex : restores loss of volume, redensifies the skin through moisturisation and intensively refreshes
- Panthenol: with its well-documented healing properties
- Extract of Chrysantellum: draining and reviving
- Restructuring Anti-Dark Circles Complex: lightening, derived from peptides
- Dermo-Relaxing Peptide Complex: reduces expression lines
* of the upper layers of the epidermis **Specially formulated to minimise risk of allergic reactions
A More Relaxed Eye with Cellcosmet CellCollagen Eye Contour
Every day, we use our eyes for work or school, to do our chores, to run some errands, or simply to just watch our surrounds. Basically, we use our eyes a lot that we oftentimes forget that it needs a much-needed pampering as well. When you are not careful, it can reach to a point where the skin in your eye area becomes dry and the under eye will have dark circles and puffiness. When it reaches to a point of extreme fatigue, your eyes will eventually show signs of stress.
As we age, the skin in our face including our eye area decreases its capacity to regenerate causing your skin to look more dull and dry. When you are stressed, you cannot hide it since it will definitely show in your eyes. Lack of sleep and overwork can worsen the state of one’s eyes causing it to have those unwanted circles in your eyes. Fluid retention right after you wake up also contributes to the tired and dull appearance of one’s eyes. This is why it is extremely important that you drink enough water and hydrate yourself daily so that your body will not lose a lot of moisture.
Genetics also plays a big factor when it comes to dark circles and under eyes. However, for the most part, fatigued eyes are caused by not taking care of it early on and not giving it the right pampering that it needs. We use our eyes for everything that we do so it is also important that we give it the right attention it needs for it to continue functioning well and so that we do not experience any unfavorable circumstances that come our way. After all, tired-looking eyes can take a toll on one’s appearance as well.
For this reason, the skincare industry has specially formulated skincare products in the market that specifically targets the concerns of one’s eyes. There are eye creams, moisturizers, and eye serums that you will find in the skincare market today that are specially designed to treat the eye area. The eye needs a special kind of pampering and treatment because the skin in this area differs from the rest of the body. The skin under the eyes is the thinnest and the most fragile in our body so it needs the most delicate and high-quality ingredient.
Cellcosmet has created a revolutionary cellular sheet mask for the eye area that helps plump up the eye area and wakes tired eyes.
Cellcosmet CellCollagen Eye Contour is a soothing and relaxing cellular sheet mask for the eyes that is enriched with 15% of plumping cellular serum that respects the hormonal identity of the skin. This sheet mask is packed inside a luxurious gift-box of 5 sachets that each contains 2 patches. It is suitable for all skin types from age 30. This cellular mask sheet works best as a complementary skincare product along with Cellcosmet Cellular cream that is best suited with your skin’s physiological age and sensitivity.
Cellcosmet CellCollagen Eye Contour contains Hibiscus oligopeptides which intensely hydrates and relax the expression lines in your eye area.
It contains the principal active ingredients of the cellular serum. It has 15% active stabilized bio-integral cells that rebalances and revitalizes the skin. It also contains Expert Hyaluron Complex which is a very moisturizing ingredient that helps in smoothing out and plumping up the skin in your eyes. This ingredient helps restructure your skin and encourages cellular regeneration. Cellcosmet CellCollagen Eye Contour also contains long-lasting HydraPulp Complex that restores the volume and redensifies your skin. It intensively moisturizes and refreshes your eyes. This cellular mask sheet also has Panthenol which is an active ingredient known for its healing properties. It also has Extract of Chrysantellum that is a draining and reviving ingredient. This cellular mask sheet also has Restructuring Anti-Dark Circles Complex that lightens dark circles. Lastly, it also has Dermo-Relaxing Peptide Complex that reduces expression lines.
Use this cellular mask sheet on mornings and evenings as a pampering and intensive treatment for your eyes. This is best suitable for women with wrinkles, dark circles, and puffy eyes. This cellular mask sheet offers instant and effective anti-fatigue and anti-aging treatment to all skin types even to those who have sensitive eyes.
Cellcosmet CellCollagen Eye Contour is a great skincare product to use when you want to give your eyes much-needed relaxation.
It has dermo-relaxing ingredients and it visibly corrects wrinkles. It also softens up the appearance of expression lines. It refreshes and visibly reduces under-eye bags and it also replenishes your area with its much-needed nourishment from transepidermal water loss. It gives back the volume to the skin so that your eye area will have a plumper look which indicates a healthy skin. It is alcohol, dyestuff, silicone, and hormones free. It’s an effective treatment for those who wish to lighten their eye contour and say goodbye to dark circles. This cellular mask sheet is dermatologically and allergy tested so you won’t have to worry if it can affect the safety of your eye zone. With the use of this skincare product for your eyes, you get to regain a timeless and youthful look as it effectively combats the visible effects of skin aging in the eye area. You get to have a visibly younger eye contour and much firmer eyelids.
As the saying goes, “The eye is the window to your soul.” When you are so engrossed in all the events in your life and forget to take care of your eyes, your stress will show in your eyes. Give it its much-needed attention and treat your eye contour before it is too late. Cellcosmet CellCollagen Eye Contour is the magical treatment you need to give your eyes much-needed nourishment and pampering. Make this an addition to your skincare regimen as this product works best to complement other Cellcosmet skincare and eye creams. With this cellular mask sheet, you can definitely have more relaxed eyes.