Smoothing and Anti-Fatigue Cellular Serum for Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes – For the Eye Area
With active stabilised bio-integral cells (11%) and Eye Revival Complex
Airless auto-dose dispenser with a cooling, metallic applicator nozzle
15ml / Net wt. 0.55 oz.
All skin types
From age 25
Cyto + Phyto-Cosmeceutical
Treatment composed of cellular and phyto complexes
Revitalising and wellness treating action
Cellmen CellUltra Eye Serum-XT 15 ml Indications:
- From age 25, to reduce dark circles and puffy eyes and as a revitalising and toning skin care treatment
- Also suitable for people with sensitive eyes
Cellmen CellUltra Eye Serum-XT 15 ml Actions
- Optimises the quality of cellular renewal
- Maintains the delicate skin around the eyes in optimal condition (hydra- tion, elasticity, nutrition)
- Boosts cutaneous energy and revitalises the eye area
- Lightens and reduces the appearance of dark circles
- Erases signs of fatigue on the skin
- Reduces swelling on the upper and lower eyelids
- Soothes and relaxes this delicate area
- Tones eyelids
Its added value:
- Acting as a real anti-fatigue concentrate, it revitalises and reduces dark circles and puffy eyes both in the short and long-term.
- Dermatologically and ophtalmologically tested
- Clinically proven efficacy
- Fragrance free
- Hormones, dyestuff and alcohol free
- Visibly lightened dark circles
- Under eye bags and puffy eyelids are noticeably reduced
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes are smoothed and reduced
- More rested brighter-looking eyes
- Massage the serum over the eye area with the metallic nozzle.
- As a daily treatment morning and evening, or throughout the day, to provide an anti-fatigue action to the eye contour.
Cellmen CellUltra Eye Serum-XT 15 ml Ingredients
- Non greasy gel-serum
- Active stabilised bio-integral cells (11%) revitalising, rebalancing
- Eye Revival Complex reduces the intensity of dark circles and smoothes and tones the skin
- Restructuring Anti-Dark Circles Complex combats dark circles, lightens, firms
- Vitamine B3 reduces hyperpigmenation and brightens the complexion
- Marine Osmoregulatory Complex refreshing action
- Anti-Puffy Eyes Complex decongesting ans draining
- Tightening and Smoothing Complex instant wrinkle smoothing and tautening action
- Swiss Glacier Water purifying and detoxifying
Say Goodbye to Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes with Cellmen CellUltra Eye Serum-XT 15 ml
When you think of skincare, how often do you remember your eye area? More often than not, a lot of people forget to take care of their eyes. But your eye area should never be neglected with its much-needed pampering because we use our eyes every day and when we are not careful, it will also look dull and tired. When you are stressed, your eyes will definitely show it and when you don’t treat it early on, you will find yourself struggling with dark circles and puffy eyes.
As we age, puffiness in the area becomes more common since the tissues around our eyes start to weaken. However, there are a lot of factors that can also cause this to happen. For one, stress and lack of sleep can worsen the state of your eyes. Because of that, you’ll find yourself in the morning having tired and puffy eyes. Another cause would be fluid retention especially right after you wake up. That is why it is important that you consume enough water for your body and also hydrate your skin so that your eye will have enough moisture.
In the same way, dark circles also happen because of a lot of factors. Although genetics can also affect how your eyes look, this is also caused by lack of sleep, stress, fluid retention, and many more. In short, when you are not taking care of your eyes properly, it will look older and tired. Fluid retention alone will cause your blood to flow and stay underneath your eyes which results in the darkening of the eye area. It is extremely important that while you maintain a good skincare regimen for your face and body, you also do not forget to give your eyes a little boost.
This is why eye serums and eye creams are created. Our eyes are surrounded by a skin that the thinnest in our body – and probably, also the most fragile that we have. For this reason alone, it needs extra care because it would be a lot harder to treat it if it gets damaged. For instance, if you have constantly rubbed your eyes when you were younger, you will most likely get dark circles as well as wrinkles in your eye area. It will be a lot harder to bring it back to its healthy state.
Cellmen has specially formulated an eye serum that can help you with your under eye woes. Cellmen CellUltra Eye Serum-XT 15 ml is a cellular serum that helps fight dark circles, puffy eyes, and overall under eye concerns. It’s basically a magical concoction for the eye area. It’s soothing and is an effective anti-fatigue eye serum. It can be used as a daily treatment during mornings and evenings or even all throughout the day to minimize the tired state of the eye contour. It is a recommended eye serum from age 25 and is suitable for all skin types – even those with sensitive eyes.
Cellmen CellUltra Eye Serum-XT contains natural active ingredients that are proven safe and effective to treat your eye area. It has active stabilized bio-integral cells (11%) that is responsible in rebalancing the pH levels of your under eye skin and help revitalize it. It also has Eye Revival Complex that reduces the intensity of dark circles as well as smoothen the skin. Another active ingredient in this eye serum is the Restructuring Anti-Dark Circles Complex that lightens the color of your under eyes as well as firm it. Along with the Tightening and Smoothing Complex included in Cellmen CellUltra Eye Serum-XT, these ingredients are extremely helpful to those who are experiencing sagging in the eye contour. It gives an instant wrinkle smoothing and tautening effect even right after application. This eye serum also contains Vitamin B3 that helps reduce hyperpigmentation so that your complexion gets brighter. It also has Marine Osmoregulatory Complex that has a refreshing action on your skin. If you are struggling with puffy eyes, Cellmen CellUltra Eye Serum-XT contains decongesting and draining ingredients from their Anti-Puffy Eyes Complex so you will lose that puffiness under your eyes. Lastly, with its purifying and detoxifying Swiss Glacier Water, you can be assured that you have a safe and refreshing eye serum to treat your eyes.
Cellmen CellUltra Eye Serum-XT guarantees the optimization of cellular renewal of your eye skin. As we age, our skin’s capacity to renew the cells decreases that is why it causes dullness and dry skin. This eye serum will give back the moisture and maintain the hydration, nutrition, and elasticity of the skin around your eyes. If you are struggling with the visible appearance of fatigue in your eye area, this eye serum erases those signs and while it is doing this, it soothes and relaxes it. This eye serum is concentrated and is clinically proven to reduce swelling on both the upper and lower area of your eyelids.
This eye serum has a rich and concentrated cellular cream but is light and non-sticky to touch. Upon application, this gel-serum is not greasy on the skin. It is easy to apply and you only need to gently massage it over the eye area with its metallic nozzle. Using this regularly on your tired eyes will definitely change your eye and overall appearance for the better.
We do a lot of stressful things every single day and when we are not careful, we put a lot of strain to our eyes which can ultimately affect its appearance. Give your eyes the love and care it deserves so that you will have bright and glowing eyes. It is not yet too late to give your eyes the attention that it deserves so make sure to include Cellmen CellUltra Eye Serum-XT in your skincare regimen. This way, you give all the areas of your face a good pampering and treatment that it deserves. In no time, you get to maintain a strong and healthy foundation in your under eye skin so you can finally say goodbye to those annoying dark circles and puffy eyes.