Smoothing and Anti-Fatigue Cellular Serum for Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes – For the Eye Area
With active stabilised bio-integral cells (11%) and Eye Revival Complex
Airless auto-dose dispenser with a cooling, metallic applicator nozzle
15ml / Net wt. 0.53 oz.
All skin types
From age 25
Cyto + Phyto-Cosmeceutical
Treatment composed of cellular and phyto complexes
Revitalising and wellness treating action
- From age 25, to reduce dark circles and puffy eyes and as a revitalising and toning skin care treatment
- Also suitable for people with sensitive eyes
CellUltra Eye Serum-XT Actions
- Optimises the quality of cellular renewal
- Maintains the delicate skin around the eyes in optimal condition (hydra- tion, elasticity, nutrition)
- Boosts cutaneous energy and revitalises the eye area
- Lightens and reduces the appearance of dark circles
- Erases signs of fatigue on the skin
- Reduces swelling on the upper and lower eyelids
- Soothes and relaxes this delicate area
- Tones eyelids
- Acting as a real anti-fatigue concentrate, it revitalises and reduces dark circles and puffy eyes both in the short and long-term.
- Dermatologically and ophtalmologically tested
- Clinically proven efficacy
- Fragrance free
- Hormones, dyestuff and alcohol free
- Visibly lightened dark circles
- Under eye bags and puffy eyelids are noticeably reduced
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes are smoothed and reduced
- More rested brighter-looking eyes
- Massage the serum over the eye area with the metallic nozzle.
- As a daily treatment morning and evening, or throughout the day, to provide an anti-fatigue action to the eye contour.
Cellcosmet CellUltra Eye Serum-XT Ingredients
- Rich, non-greasy fluid serum
- Excellent make-up base
Cellcosmet CellUltra Eye Serum-XT Main Active Ingredients:
- Active stabilised bio-integral cells (11%) revitalising, rebalancing
- Eye Revival Complex reduces the intensity of dark circles and smoothes and tones the skin
- Restructuring Anti-Dark Circles Complex combats dark circles, lightens, firms
- Vitamin B3 reduces hyperpigmenation and brightens the complexion
- Organic Extract of Quinoa reduces the purplish-blue tinge of dark circles and erases signs of fatigue
- Anti-Puffy Eyes Complex decongesting ans draining
- The HydraProtect Complex immediate and ongoing hydration* with a protective fillmogenic effect that is strengthened by a «water capturing» action
- Swiss Glacier Water purifying and detoxifying
- Energising Oligo-Complex anti-ageing, cellular energiser
- Arnica Oil draining and soothing
- D-Panthenol encourages the skin’s healing process
Cellcosmet CellUltra Eye Serum-XT: The Ultimate Revitalizing Eye Serum for Tired Eyes
Our eyes are probably one of the parts in our body that we use a lot – just like our hands. And with that, we often overuse it to the extent that it becomes stressed and tired. Tired eyes are often the problem of a lot of adults today. In this fast-paced world, we have to keep up with the daily motions of life that we neglect the needs of our skin which is the protective organ in our body.
There’s a popular saying by William Shakespeare that says, “The eyes are the window to your soul.” True to this saying, when you are tired and fatigued, it will show in your eyes. Dark circles, puffy eyes, saggy and dry skin, are only a few of the eye problems that one can experience when they are not careful. These are common under eye problems that can potentially become bigger if you do not treat early on. It is extremely important that you give your eyes a well-deserved attention and treat it if it is not healthy; After all, we all need our eyes to stay healthy so we can function properly.
For young adults and those who are in their early twenties, appearance is extremely important especially when you have to face different kinds of people from different walks of life. At this point in life, you are most likely at the pinnacle of your career or you are probably experiencing a shift in your career, relationships, and personal life. This can greatly affect the state of your skin and when you neglect taking care of your eyes, you will end up having puffy eyes and dark circles. Most of us would often find ways to hide by using a lot of cosmetics. While it is a fine way to hide our imperfections, we need to give it its well-deserved care by going to the root of the problem. After all, if you can treat your eyes and make it better, you don’t have to hide anything, right?
Dark circles and puffiness can be traced back to how healthy you are and how good your lifestyle is. If you do not give yourself a well-deserved rest every night, you will end up having tired eyes and it could cause tiredness and puffiness in your eyes the next day. Another factor would be fluid retention which happens when you eat too much salty food or if you lack hydration in your body. Typically, we lose a lot of moisture from our body while we sleep that is why it is important that you hydrate yourself daily both inside and out. Your skin needs to have enough moisture – including the skin in your eye area – so that it will retain its ability to renew cells. Fluid retention can lead the blood to stay underneath your eyes which then causes darkening of your under eyes. While most of us women can just easily cover it with a concealer, a healthier and much better option would be to treat so you no longer have to worry about dark circles even when you are not wearing makeup.
One of the ways to help your eyes recover from the mentioned eye concerns is to use eye serums and eye creams. These skincare products are specially formulated to combat the visible signs of aging specifically in your under eye area. The skin under our eyes is the thinnest skin in our body and it is also the most fragile so it needs extra care when it comes to choosing a skincare product for it.
Cellcosmet has formulated an eye serum that specifically targets these problems. Cellcosmet CellUltra Eye Serum-XT is a revolutionary cellular serum that revives tired eyes and helps reduce dark circles and tired eyes. It’s an intensive treating eye serum that can smoothen and treat fatigued eyes. This eye serum is perfect for those ages 25 and above who are looking to reduce or completely eliminate puffy eyes and dark circles. It is suitable for all skin types and is perfectly safe to use for those who have sensitive eyes. It’s a great revitalizing and toning eye care treatment that is rich and concentrated with natural treating ingredients but is non-greasy to touch. Upon application of this fluid serum, you will instantly feel comfortable. Moreover, this eye serum is a perfect makeup base so that you will have a strong skincare foundation before you apply any makeup on.
Cellcosmet CellUltra Eye Serum-XT contains active stabilized bio-integral cells (11%) that help in rebalancing the pH levels of your skin as well revitalize it. The main ingredients that help combat dark circles, lighten the skin, reduce those purplish-blue tinges, and firms it is the Eye Revival Complex, Restructuring Anti-Dark Circles Complex, Organic Extract of Quinoa, and Vitamin B3. This eye serum also contains Anti-Puffy Eyes Complex and Arnica Oil that are responsible in decongesting and draining the puffiness in your under eyes. It also contains HydraProtect Complex that provides immediate effects of hydration on the skin and strengthens the skin in your eye area. It has Swiss Glacier Water that purifies and detoxifies your eye skin. For those who are targeting the visible signs of aging in their eye area, Cellcosmet CellUltra Eye Serum-XT also contains Energising Oligo-Complex that energizes the cells in your eye area. Lastly, your eyes need to heal if it is damaged by a lot of external factors. Thanks to its D-Panthenol ingredient, your eye skin will have an optimal healing process.
This eye serum is definitely a great addition to your daily skincare regimen. Just massage it on your eye area with its metallic nozzle and use it as a daily treatment during mornings, evenings, or even all throughout the day. With the use of Cellcosmet CellUltra Eye Serum-XT regularly, you can finally give your eyes its much-needed treatment and pampering. It’s never too late to start taking care of your eyes. Make sure to use this high-quality eye serum and you’ll thank yourself later on.